I had to give a talk in church today!! I was pretty darn nervous. Not only was my topic very broad and difficult, but I have a really bad sore throat and a cough! I actually had to cut my speech short by 2 pages because I was coughing so bad and my voice straining. But I did pretty well though. I talked about eternal life, focusing on our job here on earth. Life on earth is short, and we cannot procastinate the day of our repentance. Jesus Christ didn't atone for our sins just for us to be lazy and be unrighteous. We need to work hard and strive to do what is right. Sure times are tough, especially in this rotten economy and the corrupt government. But always turning to God and seeking His guidance will help us return to our Father in Heaven again someday.
I think the content of my talk, written all by myself, was a little bit difficult for some people to concept. But I got a TON of compliments, and I mean a TON, which was awesome. I felt so happy. Maybe I should speak in church more often!
Later, Brother Comedian came up to me and started the same topic as last week. Me dating his son. Haha
"So if you go back to Arizona, how is this whole relationship gonna work out?"
I suggested he just come out to visit.
"But you'll only date for a week, and then what will happen?!"
Haha I wonder what his son thinks of this plan his dad is scheming... I know his sister, who is also my good friend, doesn't really approve. DILEMMA!
please help
Honore
Related Posts :
1 comment:
bahahahaha i love this. :))
Post a Comment