Sunday, July 11, 2010

My cousins came to town!

So my mom's cousin, Katie, and her family were on vacation seeing all the LDS church sites and were gonna be in town. So they stayed with us! Then on Saturday, we all went to Nauvoo and had the best time ever. Mack and katie have the 3 cutest kids in America. Their names are Shane,

Desiree,

and Kimball.

As you can probably see, we all went to go and get ice cream! The kids loved running around playing tag with each other.

Earlier, Lyric and I went to the temple and did baptisms for the dead. It felt so good and peaceful. I love going to the temple and feeling God's love for me. Knowing about Christ's great sacrifice for us is amazing. I know my church is true and I'm so thankful to have it in my life.

After going to the temple, we all went to the Nauvoo Pioneer activities, which included
dancing.


I love to dance.
Then there was slow dancing.
And a guy came up and asked me to dance. YES!

His name was Michael and he just turned 18 and was from Arizona. Small world!
Haha the bottom of my jeans got wet because my family found a creek. And went in it. And got wet. Because we splashed each other. Yaaaa

the show

Here's the children watching the show
Then, there was the after party
which included some fireworks of course.

photos courtesy of moi
I LOVE photography just as much as I LOVE dancing.
And that is saying something!



xoxo
Honore







3 comments:

Morgen said...

I am such a cool mom! Look at the fun things I force you to do!

Unknown said...

Haha I know! You seriously are the best mom in the whole world!

lyric said...

Yessss! I totally agree!!! I love our family.