Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Running into old chaps

I went to my school's football game against Sheperd, and got to see a bunch of old friends! The majority of the kids that went to my elementary school now go to a different junior high, Sheperd, and I hadn't seen them since the last day of 6th grade. I snuck over to the opposing teams bleacher section being oh so excited to see my good ole classmates. I ran into a bunch of girls that went to my elementary school but didn't really know any of their names. But they remembered me! And I didn't really know what to say except for, "How've ya been?!"

Then I saw KENT and MANNY, my two buddies from 5th grade! Needless to say, they are two kids you can NEVER forget. They always kept me laughing and seriously need their own SNL. I was so overjoyed to see them, I didn't know what to say! So I kinda just, SCREAMED it, to break the ice. When in doubt, scream it out!

"HI OH MY GOODNESS I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!!!" I politely shouted.

"HI HONORE!!! I KNOW! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN!?!?!?!" Kent classily replied.

"WHY ARE WE YELLING!!!!" Manny sophisticatedly stated.

"I DON'T KNOW BUT WE SHOULD PROBABLY STOP!!!" I calmly responded.

We finally stopped yelling after many people cussed at us. (Yep, definitely on Sheperd's side of the bleachers) And so it was just kinda awkward. So I ran away. Haha but I'm really glad I got to see them. :)


xoxo
H. Nicole


No comments: