Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Isaac. You may not know this, but I like to brag about you, A LOT. You are just so awesome and deserve to be heard about. I mean, come on, who runs around the house and does backflips off the walls at age 6? And then takes state in gymnastics at age 9 without even breaking a sweat! You won the state championships in diving last year, and girls always come up to me asking if you're my brother. Random little boys would come up to me in elementary school freaking out that I'm related to the best baseball pitcher of mankind. Ya, I guess I could say you're FREAKING AMAZING. I love you. And your creativity. Making ping pong tables with your friends out of the kitchen island and flip flops, your drawings, your poetry, your videos you make, your cool beats on Garage Band... Your creative juices never seem to stop flowing! Keep it up, or you'll be disowned. Haha just kidding...
Love,
your lil sister
No comments:
Post a Comment