Since the grand ole historical town is only about an hour from my house, I said heck yes to going. I love the upbeat, happy spirit you can feel there. Truly unforgettable.
Not only were the tour guides freaking out, but so was everyone on the tour, especially when she touched all the ancient artifacts.


What a stinker.
As we were driving towards Hyrum Smith's historical house (because we had an actual descendant of his with us!! That'd be Makayla), Mak and I both spotted the most pristine location.
Perfectly ideal for a photo shoot.
And what do you know? Being that it was my family, of course a photo shoot was involved!
I also spotted this fun spot!
I loved going to Nauvoo. All the tours, entertaining shows, and watching the golden sun sparkle on the Mississippi were so amazing to witness.
xoxo
Honore
3 comments:
What beautiful pictures. Whoever took them must be very talented. You are a great model!
i absolutely LOVE this pictures.
I LOVE THOSE PICTURES! :) It was a wonderful experience. I love going to nauvoo.
Post a Comment